Saturday, March 3, 2012

Update on Daughter's Condition

I'm back in Cagayan de Oro. 'Went home yesterday because my wife wanted to see our daughter. Since our son had dance practice in school, I had to return to be with him while Loida and Erin took my place in Iligan. They left yesterday morning.

Before she left yesterday, my wife told me that Dr. Estrada had diagnosed dengue as the reason for Erika's fever and rashes. With the fever gone and her platelet count above the minimum, Erika's on the mend so I can rest easy somewhat. However, I am starting to worry about myself.

I've been feeling feverish and cold all day. This has been coming on and off all week and I hope it's nothing but I remember there being a lot of mosquitoes in my sister-in-law's house and I felt their bites several times. I'm not psychosomatic but a case of dengue in the house is a bad sign. So, here I am, trying to make a sensible post and failing somewhat.

I signed up with oDesk a few days ago. I'm still building my profile and I haven't taken their tests yet. I'm not feeling up to it. Feeling the way I do, I might make a mess of the tests and lower my chances of getting  jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment