Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Formatting Services for Smashwords and Amazon


Do you have a book you're writing or planning to write? Do you want to publish it online as an ebook?

I have successfully uploaded six books to Smashwords.com and gotten distributed to several online bookstores like Barnes & Noble, Kobo, Apple iBookstore, Scribd, Baker & Taylor, and more. I've also successfully uploaded three of my books to Amazon.

It's easy to upload a book to Smashwords and Amazon but it's not easy to format the book so it will be acceptable to them. This is where I come in.

I am offering formatting services for writers who want to get into Smashwords and/or Amazon. Prices start from $10 for a 10,000 word book to $50 for a 150,000 word book. The price will differ if you want me to proofread your book.

Send me a PM on my facebook page at  https://www.facebook.com/dejmarcelo

No comments:

Post a Comment